Paint this artwork completely from scratch in just a couple of hours! Your new favourite party activity will be crafting your own artwork as you follow along with the simplified painting instructions for your piece. Your instructions come with a stencil to trace, so no need for free-hand sketching.
I can't paint at all, can I still do this?
Absolutely! Our instructions are designed for beginners and the instructions are laid out in an easy to understand manner. Even kids enjoy painting with our art kits!
What do I need to buy?
You will need the following:
- Acrylic paints - see list for specific colours for this artwork
- A canvas in a 3:4 ratio (or close to it)
- 1 x round taklon brush (size 4-10)
- 1 x flat taklon brush (size 6-12)
- A pen or pencil for tracing your stencil (or you can use paint on your round brush)
- A palette for your paints - we suggest a party plate or a dinner plate covered with plastic wrap.
- An old tea towel or hand towels for dabbing your wet brush
- An old cup or jar for your water
We also recommend wearing an apron or old clothes as you may get some paint on yourself.
Personal Use Only
These instructions are for personal use only. Please contact us directly if you are interested in hosting paid painting parties so we can organise commercial licencing for you.
Your download will be available for use immediately after checkout via direct link. We will also email you a copy for your convenience. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase.
Print the instructions portion in A4 and your stencil in A3 (if you are using a 30cm x 40cm canvas). Or you can resize the stencil to your canvas.